Sleep Apnea Treatment in Pasadena, TX
Looking for a sleep apnea doctor near you? Oral appliance therapy is an effective treatment for sleep apnea. A good custom-fit device can improve sleep and enhance your health. This type of dental appliance is only worn during sleep fits much like a retainer or a mouth guard. It maintains the jaw in a forward position to help keep the upper airway open for patients who snore and those who have obstructive sleep apnea.
If your physician has determined that a dental appliance is the best option for you, you will be given a prescription for a custom-made appliance and a dentist referral. There are over 100 oral appliances available that have been granted FDA approval. Your dentist at Town Square Dental can recommend the best appliance for you. Most medical insurance plans will cover this type of therapy. Think you need to see a sleep apnea dentist near Pasadena, TX? Contact us today!
Benefits of Oral Appliance Therapy
There are many advantages to this highly effective, non-invasive treatment that is easy to use. Patients don’t mind oral appliance therapy because the device is:
- Comfortable and easy to place
- Portable, convenient for travel
- Easy to clean and store
- Your sleep apnea dentist near Houston and doctor will work together to manage your sleep apnea and snoring. At your initial visit, you will learn about the benefits of dental treatment. You will receive information on the cost of therapy and possible side effects.
- You will undergo a clinical evaluation that involves an assessment of your jaw, teeth, tongue, and airway. An x-ray may be taken of your mouth.
- Custom oral appliances require either physical or digital impressions to be taken along with models of your teeth to be sent to a lab where your device will be made.
- You will return to our office once the oral appliance is ready for a fitting. Your Town Square Dental dentist will make any necessary adjustment to ensure maximum comfort and effectiveness.
Sleep Apnea Treatment Process
Book an Appointment
Benefits of Having Professional Teeth Cleaning Near Me
The importance of good dental health is known to all, but brushing and flossing alone doesn’t help. You also need to visit the dentist in Pasadena twice a year for professional teeth cleaning and examination for maintaining optimum oral health. Let’s Have a Look at the Benefits of Prof...
The Ultimate Guide to Dental Implant Surgery
If you lost a few teeth because of getting involved in some kind of an accident and now you do not want to face the world with a toothless smile then don’t worry, dental implant is here for you. You could get artificial teeth which are as good as the original teeth. Artificial teeth do n...
Why You Shouldn’t Be Scared of Root Canal Treatment
The American Association of Endodontists says that around 15.1 million root canal treatments are performed annually. However, some people are afraid of the procedures. But the fact is that there’s nothing to be scared about the procedure. In fact, not going for a root canal is putting yo...
Can Dental Implants Get Cavities?
When you go for dental implant for any sort of dental issues, individual have a fear that there implants will soon get decay and cavities. Dental implants may be an amazing solution for tooth decay but people fear that issues may further proceed. People think that even when they will spend...